Bluehost Review 2022: Is the hosting worth it?
Bluehost is among the oldest and most popular brands for web hosting. They’re a recommended web hosting service by WordPress.org. They meet all the latest standards in the hardware as well as software. We believe that Bluehost is the most affordable hosting service because of its low cost, popularity in usability, reliability, and capacity to expand by incorporating your company.
With the Bluehost shared hosting, you will get a no-cost domain, a free SSL, and many more. When you’ve exhausted the traffic allowance of shared Hosting, you are able to quickly move to their VPS or dedicated server plans. Bluehost is a frequent partner in open source projects, such as WordPress.
Disclosure: This content is reader-supported, which means if you click on some of our links that we may earn a commission.
Bluehost Evaluation by our experts
Bluehost is among the leading hosting companies globally and is the official WordPress recommended hosting service. Bluehost provides a variety of hosting plans for novices and large and medium-sized companies with 24/7 support for customers. Please read the complete Bluehost review written by our experts to discover whether Bluehost is the right option for you. In this thorough Bluehost review, we’ll put their claims to the test using an exhaustive and comprehensive analysis using benchmarking industry-standard tools.
Here are the areas where we’ll be studying:
- Speed: How quickly will your website load using Bluehost? We’ll test their speed and server response time to determine the performance of your website.
- Performance: How well does Bluehost perform under spikes in traffic? We’ll find out by performing the stress test and observing how well it performs in stress.
- Reliability: your website will be accessible 24/7/365 with no downtime?
- Customer Support: Do you have confidence in Bluehost’s customer service whenever you need immediate assistance on your site?
- Features: Do they provide every feature you’ll require to create your site?
- Price: Does Bluehost offer the lowest prices for their services? Do they have any Bluehost offers that could help you save money?
What are the Features of Bluehost?
There are many benefits of Bluehost. One of them is:
- It is extremely simple to use and includes an individual controls panel.
- There is a myriad of tools for websites that you can add on.
- They offer no-cost site builders.
- You’ll also receive an email address for your domain that is free.
- As you are aware, having a high uptime is essential for the case of a website. It ensures 99.96 percent uptime.
- The security capabilities of HTML0 are top of the line.
- It can also speed up your website by using its Cloudflare Integration.
- It is free to use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate.
- It is based on high-end technology and will allow for fast pages that load quickly.
What exactly is Bluehost, and what kind of hosting services does it provide?
Over the years, Bluehost has grown to become one of the top hosting companies available, particularly for WordPress websites. A glance at their website and the various services Bluehost provides tells you why Bluehost has won so many customers over. The first thing to note is that Bluehost offers a variety of hosting services – not just basic website hosting.
In addition, their costs are reasonable. Furthermore, you will receive many bonuses absolutely free. This will make the cost for launching your site considerably less than what you’d be paying for competitors. However, let’s get to the beginning. Below are the various kinds of hosting Bluehost has to offer and one of them will probably be the best choice for the majority of users.
Let’s split the list into a few categories:
1. Web hosting for beginners
This is the cheapest option offered by Bluehost’s web hosting plans. These plans are typically preferred by people who are not familiar with the idea of having web-based websites and require hosting for them to function. Bluehost offers two major services that fall under the category of entry-level hosting:
- Web hosting shared
- Basic WordPress hosting
While it might be beneficial to utilize the latter when you decide to use WordPress as the engine for your website, the other is the same software. According to my experience, the latter is simply another marketing framework, but the elements on the inside are similar.
2. Managed WordPress hosting
The standard WordPress hosting plans that are mentioned above are only that basic. There is a difference. Bluehost has a sophisticated plan known as Managed WordPress. As opposed to the base service, the managed version can handle all technical aspects of setup of the hosting and WordPress maintaining for you.
Also, if you’re using controlled WordPress hosting, you won’t have to think about keeping your website running. Instead, you’ll be able to concentrate on writing content and marketing your website. Managed plans can also give you greater power in the engine. This is essential for websites with a solid place in the market and more visitors.
3. Professional hosting
The second level that Bluehost hosting offers is the last tier. Bluehost hosting, we refer to as professional-level hosting. Two primary items in this category:
- VPS hosting
- Servers with dedicated servers
The first is an intriguing concept that is based on hosting virtualization. VPS refers to the virtual private server. You’ll get access to the Webhosting system that operates as an actual machine located on a larger physical server. This is a useful setup when creating web applications and other web-based applications that aren’t always standard websites. If you want the entire physical hardware, dedicated servers are designed to accommodate. Web hosting services are typically one of the cheapest yet most effective hosting options many businesses offer.
What does Bluehost give you the best price for the dollars?
Are you overwhelmed by the variety of options offered by Bluehost? Do not worry, and we’ve got it all sorted for you. First, let’s look at the different hosting choices Bluehost provides. Bluehost offers six kinds of hosting, with various plans and prices for each. They include:
- HostShared: $2.95 each month. Renewals are $8.99 monthly.
- HostSharedWordPress: $2.95 per month renews at $8.99 per month.
- WooCommerce Hosting: $15.95 each month recharges at $24.95 each month.
- VPS Hosting: $18.99 each month recharges at $29.99 each month.
- Managed WordPress hosting: $9.95 monthly renewals, that renew at $29.99 per month.
- Dedicated Hosting: $79.99 per month renews at $119.99 per month.
You’re aware that Bluehost has a 30-day money-back assurance and offers a significant discount for the initial year. The cheapest plans offered are hosted plans that are shared, and the more expensive options are the specific hosting packages.
Bluehost is easy to Use?
Yes, this is the reason that we are awestruck and highly would recommend Bluehost to any newbie to the blog industry. Since even if you’re provided with a myriad of features , but you aren’t sure how to use them effectively that would be useless even if it was difficult, isn’t it? At Bluehost you can choose to start your own WordPress blog and you’re wondering what you can do to benefit from Bluehost’s other features, such as SSL, CDN, custom emails etc. Everything can be accomplished with one click.
What are the Pros and Cons of Bluehost?
Everything in the world has pros and cons. Bluehost is not without pros, as well as cons as well.
Let’s take a look:
- Uptime: As you realize, having good uptime is vital as you don’t want your website to go down. Bluehost gives its customers the best uptime in twelve months at 99.96 percent. The average time of uptime is 99.93 percent. Bluehost can easily beat the average time to uptime, which is why it is a good choice to choose.
- Speed of loading: If loading your site loads within 1-3 seconds for loading, you have a 32% likelihood of visitors leaving your site. Furthermore, Google also promotes a site that is optimized for mobile users. If you do not, you may have to cut off visitors.
- Pricing: The costs for newbie’s or those who are a beginner are affordable and low. The price starting for beginners will be $2.75/month which is reasonable.
- Responsibility: They manage and power many websites with minimal downtime.
- Domain name for free: First-time users get the domain name free during the first year the signup process begins.
- Money-back guarantee in the first stages, each new user gets 30 days of money-back guarantees for all plans.
- 24 Hour Customer Service: As you know, Bluehost provides the best 24/7 support to its customers. They can respond within 1-2 minutes anytime during the week.
- Free CDN + SSL for every website that is accessed, they will provide a free SSL certificate and Cloudflare CDN to prevent malware and increase security.
Let’s examine some of the restrictions of Bluehost.
- More expensive domain cost. The free domain name is more expensive than the average.
- The restrictions for plans that are cheap. Sometimes, what you see isn’t necessarily what you will receive. Although Bluehost’s plans for shared hosting aren’t expensive, they come with some serious limitations.
Conclusion: Bluehost Review
Bluehost is among the most well-known and cost-effective Webhosting services available on the market. If you’ve read this report, then you could be thinking about whether Bluehost is the best option for your site? Bluehost is regularly ranked the 1 web hosting provider by numerous websites. They offer a broad range of hosting plans with various features to help you quickly build your site. The plans for hosting include an expert customer service available 24/7 from a highly-trained team.
In addition, they provide inexpensive starter plans that can meet any budget. If you’re starting your journey, you can’t go wrong when you sign up for the Bluehost shared hosting service. It’s pocket-friendly and includes all the necessary tools. It is very easy to modify plans for your web hosting to support increase in traffic if your site expands.
Click here to read the review of HostGator.