Web Hosting Pad review 2022: Is it good enough?
Do you plan to create an entirely new website for your business or blog?If so, you’ll need to do lots of research about domain hosting and other technical issues related to the development of websites. With numerous options to pick from, you’ll find yourself confused when choosing the best Webhosting system for your site. If you’re looking for an advanced web hosting service at a reasonable price, that is, WebHostingPad is a great option.
WebHostingPad was founded around 2005 by a team of experts knowledgeable of all aspects of web hosting. WebHostingPad is known for its cost-effective and user-friendly shared hosting plans with a range of distinct options. WebHostingPad has more than six different VPS plans, and they are very affordable when you consider the number of options they provide. In addition to web hosting, WebHostingPad also provides other services, such as free domain registration and email hosting.
WebHostingPad Hosting Features
Although dedicated server options aren’t available from the product selection of WebHostingPad, the plans for shared hosting, WordPress, and VPS plans provide a wide range of choices and options. In the Plans and Pricing area of our WebHostingPad Review, we’ve gone over the various tools and features offered by every hosting category. This is a brief overview of the most popular features available on WebHostingPad:
- Free domain name with shared hosting accounts;
- SSD storage on some plans;
- 30-day money-back;
- Built-in global CDN with WordPress plans;
- cPanel/WHM included with all plans;
- 99% uptime;
- Automatic malware scan and removal
- Free site transfer;
- 1-click script installs via Softaculous;
- Free reseller account with VPS plans;
- Premium backup service with some plans;
- 24/7 support;
- limitless hosting features (domains, databases, bandwidth, disk space, etc.);
WebHostingPad Plans & Pricing
Here are given below some of the price and plans of this product.
- Website Hosting: There are found two kinds of Website Hosting. One is Power plan and another one Power plan plus.
- Power plan: This plan costs $1.99/month. In this plan, you can get these opportunities like Free SSL & SiteLock Lite, Free Website Builder & WordPress Unlimited Email Accounts, Host Unlimited Websites & Domains and Free Domain Name
- Power Plus plan: It is one of the popular plans. This plan is started at $ 2.99 for a month. Customers can get in this plan like Free Domain NameAutomated & Anytime Site Backups, Free 1-Click WordPress,Free Trusted SSL & SiteLock Lite,Optimized High-Power Servers
- WordPress: This plan started at $2.99 per month. In this plan, you can get different kinds of package plans. This provides some opportunities as Unlimited Email Accounts, Automated & Anytime Backups,×2 Memory of Power Plan, Fast and robust servers, 2× the computing power, Unlimited Email Accounts,3× the computing power, Free Trusted CA SSL Certificate.
- VPS Hosting: In this plan, customer can get three types of planning named VPS Gold, VPS Platinum, VPS Managed. From the beginning this plan started at $19.95 for a month. These plans are provided many kinds facilities such as fully-managed server,2 dedicated IP addresses,80 GB disk space,250 GB bandwidth/month etc.
These plans have a few unlimited features, such as the number of databases, email accounts, domains, cPanel accounts, and FTP accounts you can create and host on a single account. WebHostingPad’s email hosting service, the PadMail etc.
Solid Money-Back Guarantee
WebHostingPad offers a dependable 30-day money-back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied with its service. Trustworthy, WebHostingPad hosting company also offers an unconditional refund for shared facilitating and VPS administrations.
# Typically, facilitated facilitation comes with the option of a 30-day refund. It doesn’t cover the reestablishment of accounts, any additional items administrations, or the registration of domain names.
# This VPS guaranteed money-back unconditionally is limited to 5 days and is simpler to manage. Different administrations, including IP addresses, WHM/cPanel licenses, and websites developers, are not covered.
Is WebHostingPad Right for You?
WebHostingPad was developed for small-sized businesses and more recent websites in the back of their minds. Although it’s not as full of features as the other more expensive hosting plans, and will not work with large sites. However, it’s a good first web host and will work great for people with smaller-sized websites, too.
WebHostingPad Customer Support
WebHostingPad customer support is readily reachable via live chat and submitted tickets. Knowledge base divided into various categories and videos are available to aid you in understanding the fundamentals of WebHostingPad’s hosting services. While there are some issues about the quality of customer support offered by WebHostingPad positive reviews about the customer service are also available.
When to apply WebHostingPad
The service offers basic hosting services that can meet the needs of many companies of medium or small size. You’ll be delighted with the top-quality service, particularly if you run a small business. You will get a fantastic feature set that will be sufficient for your site at the price of a tiny amount. There are solutions available for online stores, which is a pleasant benefit.
WebHostingPad is a good choice for those who’ve not previously worked with ISPs before now. It has a large information base for people who are only beginning their journey. The most common questions are answered. It is necessary to open the base and then locate the correct section. If you’re unable to find it, you can write to support for help with any issues.
WebHostingPad Site Migration
If you own a website hosted by another service then you can move it to the new provider. Contact the support team to send a request. Besides it is possible to transfer your website’s existing database and files over to the current VPS plan. Consolidate all your domains and services to your VPS billing account, so that you’ll be able to manage and pay for everything from one location. You can also do this by contacting customer service.
The performance of your hosting service is an important aspect that determines the extent to which the hosting provider will take on the site’s needs. The bigger your site, the more pages and contents it contains, the higher its performance for proper operation. The performance of your site is dependent depending on which plan you select. If you’re looking to get more power for your money, you should consider using the Power Plan Plus.
Power Plan Plus offers you:
- Boosted Server Power
- Included Free SSH Access
- High Traffic Server Optimization
- Boosted Server Power
This feature is available for the less expensive plan, but it’s not part of the cost. If you do not require this level of performance, you can choose the base plan. Overall this is a great number!
Restrictions of WebHostingPad:
However, every Webhosting service has a couple of drawbacks, and WebHostingPad is no exception. The ease of use and a smooth interface is among the best features of WebHostingPad. However, websites with a lot of traffic have difficulty obtaining sufficient support here. The company doesn’t have the fastest servers available. However, you’ll surely be impressed by the exceptional customer service provided by the business.
Pros & Cons of WebHostingPad
- Free domain name with shared hosting.
- Unlimited hosting features
- User-friendly Weebly website builder;
- WordPress optimized hosting packages;
- Attractive shared hosting packages;
- 24/7 live chat;
- cPanel control panel;
- Lots of upsells.
- No dedicated hosting packages;
- Uptime issues;
- No month-to-month shared hosting plans;
- Long assurance times to get pleasure from lower prices
However, WebHostingPad does not shine in terms of uptime. They boast 99% uptime. However, the complaints regarding their reliability show contrary. Although they claim to have a lower time to uptime than the other affordable hosting providers (most claim to have 99.99 percent availability), WebHostingPad falls short of their claims.
Is WebHostingPad good enough?
It can be assumed that there are the above issues; WebHostingPad is good enough for clients. With WebHostingPad, you get what you pay for. The plans offered by this service provider are extremely affordable, and you can compromise with the average speed and downtime it offers.
The hosting provider provides incredible features and nice servers to offer an ideal experience to users, especially those who are new to the field. It is ideal for users running websites with a smaller load and willing to test the web development market within a limited budget. If you are running a WordPress website, you will find a basic plan sufficient. Essential Plan Plus will be a great choice if you are looking for power, speed, and several other add-ons.
Conclusion: Web hosting pad review
If you’re looking for an efficient and reliable web service that is affordable, WebHostingPad is the best option. You can upgrade your accounts without difficulty, and in a true sense, WebHostingPad stands out with its promise of easy hosting. WebHostingPad’s “unbeatable prices” slogan is supported by appealing pricing. But, it’s better to make a long-term commitment to take advantage of their low-cost services.
If availability is high and the option to upgrade to dedicated servers is essential for your needs, WebHostingPad may not be the right web hosting service for you. If you’re looking for beginner-friendly shared hosting with affordable costs and commitments over a long period isn’t a concern to you, then depend on WebHostingPad’s shared hosting plans to give you everything you require to be online.
Read the Hostwinds Review here.